About Dr. Arvind Kumar Chauhan
I would humbly like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as a Sr Consultant in the field of Advanced Laparoscopic Oncosurgery.
After completing my Masters in General Surgery from S.N medical college Jodhpur in March 2002, I had a good fortune and opportunity to train and learn the “Art of Laparoscopy and Laparoscopic Onco-surgery” from Dr. S.P. Puntambekar, Galaxy Care Pune.
With an overall experience of more than years in the field of surgery 24 which includes 13 years as an Advanced Laparoscopic surgeon, I have performed over 20,000 laparoscopic surgeries.
I completed my fellowship/short-term training in Oncosurgery from AIIMS, New Delhi where I performed many Oncosurgical procedures including Oesophagectomy, Colorectal cancer, and Gynaecology cancers laparoscopically.
I have attached as Sr Consultant Advanced Laparoscopic and GI Oncosurgeon at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute New Delhi and as Visiting Lap/Robotic Gynaec Cancer Surgeon at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi.
I have laparoscopically operated many challenging cases including :
• Lap Right Hepatectomy left hepatectomy and non-anatomic liver resections
• VATS Lobectomy, Decortications, Thymectomy
• Lap assisted Pancreaticoduodenectomy (Whipple’s)
• Lap Distal pancreatic-splenectomy
• Transthoracic & Transhiatal Oesophagectomies
• Laparoscopic D2 Gastrectomy and Distal Radical Gastrectomy.
1.Cusp Group of Surgeons, New Delhi
2017 onwards as Founder Director & Head
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi 2017 onwards
Lap/ robotic Gynae Cancer Surgeon
- Dharmshila Cancer Institute, New Delhi 2012- 2016
Visiting Consultant Advanced Laparoscopic and GI Oncosurgeon
- Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi Jan 2011
Sr Consultant, Advanced Laparoscopic and GI Oncosurgeon
J.L.N Medical college Ajmer
Masters in General Surgery
S.N Medical college Jodhpur
Senior Residency in General Surgery
June 2002 – Sept 2002
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital, New Delhi
Oct 2002- July 2005
Guru Gobind Singh Hospital, New Delhi
Fellowships and Laparoscopic Onco Surgery Training
Fellowship (MAS) under Dr. Pradeep Chowbey
April 2005- July 2005
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Senior Resident (MAS) under Dr. Parveen Bhatia
July 2005- Oct 2005
Bhatia Global Hospital, New Delhi
Fellowship Surgical Oncology under Dr. Shailesh Puntambekar
Galaxy Care Hospital, Pune
Nov 2005- Oct- 2006
Colorectal surgery training at B Braun training academy, Bali, Indonesia, 2009.
Fellowship -Surgical Oncology (STTF)
AIIMS, New Delhi
Feb 2015- Aug 2015
Laser Surgery – At Freiburg, Germany, 2018
ϖ Practicing Advanced Laparoscopic Onco-surgeon since 2007.
I have performed amongst the highest number of Laparoscopic Pelvic Onco-surgeries
including Laparoscopic Wertheim’s, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy in North India.
ϖ International Operating Laparoscopic Onco-Surgery Faculty by the
Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017
ϖ International Operating Laparoscopic Onco-Surgery Faculty by
Kazhakstan Society of Endoscopic Surgeons in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018
In both these international venues, I have demonstrated live transthoracic esophagectomy,
laparoscopic colorectal and Laparoscopic Gynae-onco surgeries.
I have been attached with various hospitals in Delhi-NCR
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gynaec-Onco Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hepato-Pancreatico Biliary Onco-Surgery
- Laparoscopic Upper Gastrointestinal Onco-Surgery
- Laparoscopic Uro-Onco Surgery
- Thoracic oncology
Laparoscopic Workshops as Operating Faculty
- BIRDEM and BSMMU – Bangladesh, 2019
- Bharatpur Cancer Centre- Nepal, 2018.
- Conference on M.A.S – Kazakhstan – 2013, 2014 and 2015, 2016 and 2018
- Tashkent medical academy ( Uzbekistan) – 2012 and 2013 and 2014, 2015 and 2017.
- Live surgical workshop – Pacific medical college, Udaipur, 2014.
- SELSI CON – Patiala 2010 and Srinagar, 2013.
- G-ROS Pune, 2011,2012, 2014 Maharasthra.
- ICS- SELSI- USICON- Srinagar, 2011.
- Laprocon 2011, S.R.M medical college, Barelli, U.P
- Lady Harding medical college, Delhi, Dec. 2010.
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi, Nov 2010.
- Guru Gobind Singh Govt Hospital, Delhi, Nov 2010.
- Medical College, Chandigarh, Oct 2010.
- Apollo Ludhiana, Oct 2010.
- Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, Sept 2010.
- Vivekanand Hospital, Lucknow, U.P, Sept 2010.
- Jammu Medical College, Jammu, Aug 2010.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay hospital, Delhi July 2010.
- Live Operative Robot (Vicky) assisted Laparoscopic workshop- Grover hospital, Delhi June 2010.
- DMC Ludhiana, Punjab June 2010
- Regional conference & Live Operative Laparoscopic Workshop (Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist) – Jeevan mala hospital 2008.
- GALAGSES – Pune, 2008 – International Live Operative Workshop on Advanced Laparoscopy in Gynaecology.
- Demonstrated TEP and TAPP procedures for laparoscopic hernia repair – Mahavir Jain Hospital, Delhi, June 2007.
- Demonstrated TEP, TAPP procedures for laparoscopic hernia repair and laparoscopic pyelolithotomy – Maharishi Balmiki Hospital, Delhi, June 2007.